Friday, April 24, 2009

BARUCH NEW MEDIA - OUR CLASS WIKI - SO FAR

Create a new post on your blog with the above title. In your post, discuss the following.
...what you have been doing to contribute to our class wiki. Pages you have created and/or edited. Describe in general terms content you have added. If you have not added any content yet (besides your own bio, that is), then at least describe the research you have done and what you are working on towards this goal.

For our class wiki, the first thing I added was to my user page. I gave a brief description of myself and added a picture so my classmates could recognize my name with my appearance.
Also I added to the list of New Media available today. Tagged was a website that I signed up for in the past and I thought that it would be a good addition to the list.

Also, I added three more websites to the list of Online tv websites in the New Media in Entertainment page.

No comments:

Post a Comment